Toontown Addicts
Hello! Welcome to Toontown Addicts!

Please LOG IN or REGISTER now!
(The only way to post is to REGISTER)

Thanks!
TTA Staff
Toontown Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown Addicts

We have migrated to toontowners.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refer-A-Toon Contest Announcment:We Need More Members!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Refer-A-Toon Contest Announcment:We Need More Members! Empty [Contest] Refer a Toon Contest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

Refer-A-Toon Contest Announcment:We Need More Members! Tt5801045fltt
Toons we need members! so please refer today!

Here are the Awards
First Place- Refer toon award unlimited name changes, Contest Winner Usergroup Membership along with Brown Nametag
Second Place- Refer toon award 12 name changes
Third Place- Refer toon award 6 name changes
Participants- Refer toon award
Refer-A-Toon Contest Announcment:We Need More Members! Tt5801056fltt

Jakerocks667-4
Sniffleflinger-1

Last edited by Sniffleflinger on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:44 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : i got 1 point :))

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

Come on people, let's refer people. I reffered Sniffleflinger back at the old site so I guess I'm leading..........

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

added

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

I know this wasn't part of the goal here, but if a user gets at least 5 members recruited I will give you a great award, that I am still deciding what it is. So aim your Refer-A-Toon contests goal at 5 and you may get a great prize! We need more members! Thanks for helping out!
-Jakerocks667, Admin

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

Thread Closed

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

I reffered teamchrisisreallyhot and Andrew, well we sort of both did so we both get points for Andrew. That means I got 3 members to come, if I get 5 people to come I win the big prize, I don't even know what the big prize is gonna be yet, It was just for a motivation. lol no but seriously, PM me what you think the big prize should be. (If anyone gets it)

EDIT:I reffered Chedderfeather too, so four points I have. I can't think of anyone else to ask that would be interested......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum