Toontown Addicts
Hello! Welcome to Toontown Addicts!

Please LOG IN or REGISTER now!
(The only way to post is to REGISTER)

Thanks!
TTA Staff
Toontown Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown Addicts

We have migrated to toontowners.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Submit a song and approved song list

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Submit a song and approved song list Empty Submit a song and approved song list Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

post a link to a song and i will add it to your profile

#
A
B
Bob- Airplanes
Black eyed peas- i gotta feeling
C
D
Daniel Powter - Bad Day
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
Miley Cyrus - Every Rose has It's thorn
N
O
P
Q
R
s
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Last edited by Sniffleflinger on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

2Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Savannah

Savannah
Administrator
Administrator

https://toontown-addicts.forumotion.com

3Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

approved
SF-
Admin

4Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Savannah

Savannah
Administrator
Administrator

Thank You! That song literary touches me, I love that song. Laughing I feel like happy crying when I listen to that song!

https://toontown-addicts.forumotion.com

5Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Soulscript

Soulscript
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

How do I post music LOL it has to be free Very Happy

Got it

http://beemp3.com/go_r.php?url=8aefefbce1e808a8bbaed170ac55c026&file=7481673&scuk=2413448

Airplanes by BOB Ft hayley williams

6Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:38 am

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

Soulscript wrote:How do I post music LOL it has to be free Very Happy

Got it

http://beemp3.com/go_r.php?url=8aefefbce1e808a8bbaed170ac55c026&file=7481673&scuk=2413448

Airplanes by BOB Ft hayley williams
approved and added

7Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Cool Bingo

toon
toon

When we had a site on phpbb we had to add the music module to the profile, you guys haven't added it yet, so how would you put music on profiles? Pretend?

8Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

Cool Bingo wrote:When we had a site on phpbb we had to add the music module to the profile, you guys haven't added it yet, so how would you put music on profiles? Pretend?

Well Snifflflinger does all the tech stuff but he uses some module that is getting us music on profiles.

9Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

Cool Bingo wrote:When we had a site on phpbb we had to add the music module to the profile, you guys haven't added it yet, so how would you put music on profiles? Pretend?
we have it if you checked JRTheRockstar he hasnt added it yet we have it

10Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, can I have "I Got A Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas? I'll look for the link in a sec.

11Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Cool Bingo

toon
toon

No. You have it on the side of your name, not on profiles.

12Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

no need to i get the link for you

13Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

Last edited by JRTheRockstar on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

Cool Bingo wrote:No. You have it on the side of your name, not on profiles.
did you look on the profile? i set it to be on posts and profiles hold on ill check

15Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Cool Bingo

toon
toon

It looks like a cropped out youtube video if thats what you did, you can get sued by google, because they've copyrighted all their stuff, I suggest you change it.

16Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

Cool Bingo wrote:It looks like a cropped out youtube video if thats what you did, you can get sued by google, because they've copyrighted all their stuff, I suggest you change it.
ill change them all now

17Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Cool Bingo

toon
toon

Use a flash player. I use Quick Time flash player for my site, you can find them just by searching on google, and I'd rather you not use the same as me, for this looks similar to my old freebie site,

18Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah true, you should probably remove everyones songs until you figure out a better way to do it.

19Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

Cool Bingo wrote:Use a flash player. I use Quick Time flash player for my site, you can find them just by searching on google, and I'd rather you not use the same as me, for this looks similar to my old freebie site,
im using the player that is approved by forumotion it says that i used youtube that is all that maters

Last edited by Sniffleflinger on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

As long as it's allowed, but I would also recommend using a flash player instead.

21Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

JRTheRockstar wrote:As long as it's allowed, but I would also recommend using a flash player instead.
its a fourmotion modification that forumotion administrators made

22Submit a song and approved song list Empty t Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

also the one we used actually goes on the profile and users can choose

23Submit a song and approved song list Empty Re: Submit a song and approved song list Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 am

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

Thread Locked for Profile Music CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum