Toontown Addicts
Hello! Welcome to Toontown Addicts!

Please LOG IN or REGISTER now!
(The only way to post is to REGISTER)

Thanks!
TTA Staff
Toontown Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown Addicts

We have migrated to toontowners.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Does The TTA Need?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Does The TTA Need? Empty What Does The TTA Need? Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

I want many different answers so I did not make a real poll, is there anything that the TTA Needs? If so please say it and not if it has already been mentioned. (Example:New logo and skin)

2What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 am

Savannah

Savannah
Administrator
Administrator

We need to change the things to post a reply so we can ACTUALLY read them, LOL

https://toontown-addicts.forumotion.com

3What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 am

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

Savannah wrote:We need to change the things to post a reply so we can ACTUALLY read them, LOL

I know, the skin may need to be changed again, like it is cool but some things are in a different laguage. I PMed SF so he would change the skin.

4What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 am

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

do you like our current skin i can always change the colors?

also new rank images

5What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 am

Andrew

Hall of Fame
 Hall of Fame

Maybe an arcade I think ik how to get one the same way as my friend did on another forum.

6What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 am

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

i tried it its to cofusing me and Jakerocks can try to do it ill look now

7What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 am

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

An arcade could be cool.

8What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 am

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

they have no good arcades all they really have is were we give a link to other forums

9What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 pm

ChedderFeather1471

ChedderFeather1471

I think some different music. It's sounds ok but it sounds not right for the site. Also navigation easier? I'm having a hard time finding places. Well,I only just joined so. Smile

10What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

well we use to have were every member had there own music but we had to remove it me an Jake are talking about new music

11What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

I want some music that runs on every page. However can you do it without making the big video thing show on every single page?

12What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

ya i think i can hold on i am getting should i use more TT music?

13What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Jakerocks

Jakerocks
Administrator
Administrator

I don't care what music, my speakers are off half of the time anyways.

14What Does The TTA Need? Empty Re: What Does The TTA Need? Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Sniffleflinger

Sniffleflinger
Administrator
Administrator

ill use our current music until later because im on another computer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum